Compare Kia SUVs
Kia boasts four unique SUVs in its lineup, each with its own set of technology and performance options for Xenia drivers and beyond. See how the Kia Sportage, Sorento, Niro, and Soul compare, and test drive your favorite at Kia of Beavercreek today!
The 2019 Kia Soul is a compact crossover with a distinctive style and several available trim levels for maximum personalization. This iconic SUV proudly offers:
- Standard 6-speed automatic transmission in the base trim, reaching a notable fuel economy of up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat with up to 61.3 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seat folded down
- Standard touch-screen display
- Safety features include a Brake Assist System (BAS) and a Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
The 2019 Kia Niro stands out with its high-tech hybrid system, along with an impressive set of standard technology and safety features. Go green with this smart and sporty SUV, which also offers:
- Parallel Hybrid System with regenerative braking and dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Up to 52 mpg city/49 mpg highway fuel economy in the base trim
- Standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone connectivity
- Available Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) and Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
The Niro and Soul each clock in with similar cargo and passenger room, so if efficiency is important to you, the Niro is an excellent choice.
The 2019 Kia Sportage offers all-wheel drive, powerful engine options, lots of space, and the latest connectivity features:
- Available 2.0L turbocharged engine with up to 240 hp and more towing power than the Honda CR-V
- Up to 23 mpg city/30 mpg highway fuel economy with front-wheel drive in the LX trim
- Available Dynamax™ all-wheel drive and locking center differential
- A spacious 129.3 cubic feet of interior volume throughout all trim levels
If you’re torn between the Kia Niro vs. Sportage, it comes down to performance over efficiency. The Sportage lineup offers more power and available all-wheel drive, so if you regularly tackle challenging terrain near Kettering, the Sportage may be a better choice.
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a midsize SUV with a third row, perfect for bringing along the whole family on every Fairborn trip. It packs in a ton of features, including:
- Available V6 engine with 290 hp and 242 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 5,000 lbs of towing capacity with all-wheel drive
- Available Dynamax™ all-wheel drive, locking center differential and Torque Vectoring Cornering Control (TVCC)
- Up to 73 cubic feet of cargo room and 154.2 cubic feet of passenger volume
The Sorento seats up to seven, making it a great option for large families. Its towing capacity also makes it the right choice if you regularly need to haul a trailer or head off-road.